Well, here goes! This is my first official blog entry. Just got the kids to bed and trying to get over my perfectionistic tendencies in setting up this blog. Forget about trying to "get it just right" and just do it. I'm already feeling guilty for not starting this sooner so both kids would have all their memories preserved forever, but I need to get over it. Better now than later (or never). I'm really glad I found a way to post pics and keep family and friends involved in our daily lives and hopefully they will start blogs too (especially out-of-town aunts - Danielle and Katherine - hint hint).
Kaylee is really excited about her birthday-just 12 days until she turns 6 years old! I cannot believe it. She asked me tonight if I'm coming to eat lunch with her at school and "bring her a brownie or cupcake or something." Thank God for a flexible work schedule to help alleviate some of the "mommy guilt." I am really proud of her. She has adjusted so well to having a new brother. She is so sweet to Cole, and she is also really good at taking care of me. Little Miss Caretaker.
Cole is so precious and has the cutest, fattest cheeks! Hard to believe he's already 2 months old. He was an absolute angel in church tonight. I thought the loud music would scare him but he seemed to like it, especially when the band played Fleetwood Mac. Good thing since we love our loud rock music around here :)
Well, since both kids are sleeping I think I'll do something selfish like watch a mind-numbing reality show, finish reading the latest US Weekly and get some sleep. And try to figure out how to post pictures of the kids on this thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment